Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Useful Ideas for Useless Items


Ever wonder what to do with those miscellaneous things you receive with a purchase or package, like the plastic tripod in the middle of your pizza? Do all teachers feel compelled to save them, thinking they might be useful someday? (It’s not just me I hope!)

I purchased a camera a few months ago. It was very small and came packaged in a sturdy, see-through, plastic box. I couldn’t throw that box away. Instead, I use it as a display case for untouchables. The students love the excitement and feel like they are looking at something rare and important. Plus, everything looks cooler and fancier in a showcase!

So send us your ideas of what to do with all those plastic peanuts, pizza tripods and the dozens of empty contact cases I have in my drawer!
Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment