Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Conference Request Form for Parents


Throughout the year I initiate conferences with parents on a regular basis. A few years ago I decided to try to make it easier for parents to request a conference with me, but couldn’t figure out the best way to do it. The next week I walked into the computer lab and saw the solution to my problem! Marykate, a long time teacher, created this fabulous conference request form that I now use several times a year.

At the beginning of the year, I send home a short note along with the form that lets parents know when I’m available for conferences and that they can request one any time they like. When a parent returns the form to ask for a conference I print another one to give them at our meeting. Additionally, I send home another request form and a reminder note about how to use it to all parents halfway through the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment